According to a workplace study, only 12% of adult learners apply the skills learnt from on-the-job training. With the rise of digital transformation, blended learning has made corporate training more engaging and helps employees to learn by doing.
This E-book aims to provide some guidance to HR, L&D and training professionals as to where the journey for traditional classroom training is going, and how best to adapt and thrive in this brave new learning world.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this E-Book:
- The Evolution of Learning Methods
- The Rise of Digital Learning
- The New Frontier in Corporate Learning
- The Perfect Blend: Blended learning
- A Checklist - Is Blended Learning for you?