Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? Google? Which tools do I use for what? Are you confused?
This course is designed for you! Learn the lingo for digital marketing and start to find ways to implement the basic tools in your organization. In 10 minutes a day, you can now be confident when you talk about digital marketing.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
You will learn the basics of Digital Marketing focusing on:
- Digital Marketing in Email Marketing Digital Marketing in Search Engine Marketing (think Google)
- Digital Marketing in Social Media Marketing (think Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable for entrepreneurs and participants from organizations and businesses who want to learn the basics of Digital Marketing and how it can potentially impact a business or organization. There are bonus features for participants who are active in promoting causes in non-profit organizations too.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what Digital Marketing is
- Appreciate the key players in the Digital Marketing world
- Comprehend the important Digital Marketing tools that can impact you and your organization
- Before We Begin
- What is Digital Marketing?
- The Digital Marketing World
- Behind the Scenes of a Web Page
- Not All Web Pages Are Created Equal
- Directing Traffic to your Web Page
- Getting to Pole Position
- On-Page SEO - Web Page Relevance
- Off-Page SEO - A Popularity Contest!
- Search Engine Marketing - Boosting your Web Page
- Let's Talk Social Media Marketing!
- We Need a Social Media Marketing Plan!
- Cool Tools for Social Media Marketing
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.