There are so many new technologies all the time. How can you make sense of the various tech trends in the food & beverage (F&B) industry? This mobile micro-learning course will teach you the common applications of technology and equips you with the right knowledge to make the best decisions for your F&B operations in just 10 minutes a day.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will help you generate strategies to achieve operational efficiency and sustainable growth by evaluating and adopting the right technologies for the F&B business. It shows how this is possible through a better understanding of the pros & cons of the technology that F&B operators have to face.
Who is this course designed for?
Anyone who is interested in optimal operational efficiency and profitability through adopting the right F&B technologies.
What will you take away?
- Describe the common applications of technology for various restaurant operations
- Identify technological developments in the food & beverage industry
- Explain the benefits of employing technology in a restaurant
- Explain how technology can address current challenges in the local food and beverage industry
- Before We Begin
- What Is The Right Technology?
- Digital Menu Vs Printed Menu
- How Tech Can Address Issues
- Social Media Marketing In F&B Business
- Online Reservation
- Queue & Table Management
- Menu-Based Technology
- E-Payment System
- Delivery & Take Away Business
- Mobile-Based Apps
- High-Performance Kitchen
- Customer Data Management
- Food Production & Customer Experience with High Tech
- Fast Food with High Tech
- It's Check & Test Time
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Business Practice (Business Administration) program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Food & Beverage Business module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.