"Leading Others" lays down the fundamental principles of authentic leadership. It is based on core principles of being 'human,' care, humility, empowerment, gratitude, strengths-based leadership and belief that everyone can be a leader.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
- Fundamental principles of authentic leadership based on the latest research on what drives performance
- Practical tips and actions to apply leadership principles in practice as leadership is about 'walking the talk,' not just about knowing what to do
Who is this course designed for?
- Managers and team leaders who are looking for practical actions to becoming a better leader through small bite-sized actions
- Individuals who appreciate a community to learn from and share with
- Those in positions of influence or who develop others towards peak performance
What will you take away?
- Be a more 'human' and caring leader
- Build better relationships with your team(s)
- Maximize your team's potential
- Caring Leadership
- Leading from Inside Out
- Identify Your Values
- Inspiring Vision
- Small Things Matter
- Forming New Habits
- Be Curious
- Effective Listening
- Investing in Strengths
- Mid-Program Reflection
- Relationship Building
- Everyday Leadership
- Culture of Gratitude
- Motivating Others
- Development Goals
- Understand First
- Constructive Feedback
- Top-Down Communication
- Leadership Reflections
Awaken Group is a multi-disciplinary Transformation Design (TD) firm that integrates strategy, leadership, and innovation to design human-centered experiences. Clients include UBS, Edwards Life Sciences, Singapore Airlines, GIC (Government of Singapore Investment Corporation), Unilever, Sentosa Development Corporation and Mothercare.