Leadership starts with leading yourself. It starts with your essence and nurturing presence. In the business of life, creating space to reflect is critical to your well-being. "Leading Self" empowers you to be at your best despite all that is happening around you. Invest 10 minutes a day to discover your essence.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
Things used to take a while to change, and it may have been fine for certain leadership styles to dominate. But the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world we find ourselves in today where change is the only constant, places a different demand on leaders. This course introduces the fundamental principles of self-leadership, along with practical tools that you can immediately apply to help you consistently and harmoniously express your authentic leadership essence regardless of the situation you find yourself in..
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable not only for those in positions of leading others, but for everyone who wishes to embark on the journey of self-mastery.
What will you take away?
At the end of this 20-session learning journey, you will have learned how to:
- Not only thrive in this VUCA world, but also help others to thrive in it
- Adapt your leadership approach with wisdom, resilience and ease
- Maintain your balance while the world is veering in all directions simultaneously, and at high velocity
- Balance the yin and yang of your leadership essence
- Why Balance?
- The Eternal Dance Of Balance And Change
- Attitude: Acting on Balance
- Balance and Energy
- Balance through Yin-Yang
- Identifying Your Yin-Yang Essence
- Yin-Yang and Change
- Yin-Yang Essence in Leadership
- Balancing Yin-Yang Essence in Leadership
- Essence and Change
- Mid Program Reflection
- From Essence to Presence
- Habitual Presencing
- Expanding your Presence Range
- Mindful of your Presence
- Executive Presence - Choosing the Essence to Presence
- Planning your Presencing
- Expanding your Presencing Range II
- Balance through Partnering
- Leadership in Balance
Founder and CEO
Dr. Yvonne Sum is a published international author on leadership and strategy that crosses the contexts of both home and work. In the capacity of an executive coach and corporate trainer, she works with executive decision makers from the West entering the emerging markets of the East to seamlessly shift their contextual intelligence. As one of only 267 female CSPs in the world, she has presented alongside Edward de Bono, Tony Buzan, Tun Dr Mahathir, Howard Gardner, Ram Charan and Jack Canfield.