Acceleration is the new normal today where agility is key to our success. In this VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world we find ourselves in today where change is the only constant, there is a unique demand on leaders to access their best with flexibility and balance through high situational acuity.
What will you learn
What is the course about?
This course introduces the fundamental principles of these 'next practice' (vs best practice) skills of self-leadership, along with practical tools that you can immediately apply to help you consistently and harmoniously express your authentic leadership essence regardless of the situation you find yourself in.
Who is the course designed for?
This course is suitable not only for those in positions of leading others, but for everyone who wishes to embark on the journey of self-mastery.
What will you take away?
At the end of this 15 session learning journey, you will have learnt how to:
- Adapt your 'next practice' approach to leadership with wisdom, resilience and ease.
- Balance the energy of your leadership essence with congruence.
- Practise presence to maintain your balance in hyper-change.
- Cultivate flexibility to thrive in this VUCA world.
- Why Balance?
- The Eternal Dance Of Balance And Change
- Attitude: Acting on Balance
- Balance and Energy
- Balance through Yin-Yang
- Yin-Yang and Change
- Essence and Change
- Mid Program Reflection
- From Essence to Presence
- Habitual Presencing
- Expanding your Presence Range
- Mindful of your Presence
- Executive Presence - Choosing the Essence to Presence
- Balance through Partnering
- Leadership in Balance
Founder and CEO
Dr. Yvonne Sum is a published international author on leadership and strategy that crosses the contexts of both home and work. In the capacity of an executive coach and corporate trainer, she works with executive decision makers from the West entering the emerging markets of the East to seamlessly shift their contextual intelligence. As one of only 267 female CSPs in the world, she has presented alongside Edward de Bono, Tony Buzan, Tun Dr Mahathir, Howard Gardner, Ram Charan and Jack Canfield.