Whether you're an amateur or expert, you can be a better sales person through acquiring and practicing effective sales skills. Sales is a process, and every step towards a successful sales must not be undermined. Each step is a skill that can be mastered. Find out what these sales skills are and get guidance in developing each of them in 10 minutes a day.
What will you learn
What is this suite about?
"Sales 101 Suite" is an end-to-end suite of 'micro-learning courses' that explores the 9 essential skills in the sales process. From planning to closing, "Sales 101" takes you on a learning journey through real-life sales examples, and demonstrates the necessity of excelling at each of these skills.
This suite of 33 sessions - packed with practical tips and examples – will showcase the outcomes of excelling in these skills, and how to avoid pitfalls in the sales process. Bringing "Sales 101" to life, a fictional Gnowbe companion, James, will join you as embark on this learning journey.
Who is this suite designed for?
- Sales professionals who want to improve their sales skill needed for their jobs.
- For junior sales personnel, build strong foundational skills for your sales career to flourish.
- For senior sales professional, revisit and update fundamental skills. Avvanz "Sales 101 Suite" is designed to enhance and broaden your sales skillset.
What will you take away?
- Learn how to sell more and earn more.
- Learn practical tips and examples to excel in your sales!
- Sessions are built for immediate learning and application
- The Sales Cycle
- Planning Skills
- Calling Skills
- Presenting Skills
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Overcoming Objections
- Negotiating Skills
- Closing Skills
- Onboarding & Servicing Skills
Avvanz is an Employee Lifecycle Management Company with global offerings and capabilities. We have presence in Asia, Americas and EMEA. Avvanz offers an end-to-end Talent Acquisition and Talent Management solutions suite. The company's 3 business pillars are: Screen, Onboard, Develop.