ABC of Agile
ABC of Agile is a practical business-oriented program that focuses on shifting mindsets and behaviours. The program explains why agile has become so popular, its benefits and how to apply agile across functions to achieve business agility and help develop a shared approach to agile.
About this Program
"The ABC of Agile" makes clear why agile has become so popular, its benefits and how to apply agile across functions to achieve business agility.
- Leaders, entrepreneurs and executives who are looking for solutions to tackle the many challenges of the digital age like time to market, innovation and talent acquisition
- Managers looking for efficient ways to run their teams
- Anyone involved in designing, building or delivering products or services
- Understand the reasons why many organizations are adopting Agile
- Know if your business would benefit from adopting Agile
- Understand the foundations of Agile
- What is the secret sauce that makes an Agile initiative succeed
- Digital Certificate you can display on your LinkedIn profile
- Welcome to the New World
- Defining Agile
- The Civil Engineer meets the Artist
- Houston? We’ve lost the customer
- When the Walls Tell a Story
- Perfection is a Journey, not a Destination
- Embrace Change
- A New Attitude Towards People
- Failing is Learning
- Agile Management
- The Context of Your Agile Initiative
Sylvain Mahe started his career as a software developer and is leading today the largest team of agile experts in Singapore. He developed this course based on his decade of experience as a trainer, mentor, facilitator and coach with both start-ups and big established companies.
Check out a recent interview with Sylvain here
How learning on Gnowbe is unique
Learning on Gnowbe is application-oriented and facilitating behaviour change. Content is broken learning into bite-sized pieces that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, on the Gnowbe native app or on the web. The unique online learning experience is especially suited for teams as learning is participatory and social.
✓ Premium Content
Content from leading experts in their field, transformed into interactive learning journeys with short videos, brief practical exercises, multiple choice questions, reflections, etc.
✓ Peer Groups
Learn and share text, pictures and video inside the Gnowbe app. Individuals share with the Gnowbe Open Learning Community, teams within their private, closed group.
See your progress and how you advance compared to your peers. For teams, the designated manager can track individual and team progress in real-time.
Learners who love us
How to get a free trial
We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss how you want to learn, i.e. as an individual or as a team
You will receive a link through email and can start learning on the Gnowbe App or Web immediately!
Choose your solution
Per Team Member
Other series you might be interested in
Get a taste of the learning experience now!
Get a taste of learning on Gnowbe now - just download the Gnowbe app and experience our free sample programs.