Gnowbe Create Conference 2023
Come get inspired and connected! Together we will network and learn from experts, trainers, and global leaders who are reimagining content to be more engaging, effective, and scalable.
Get hands-on experience in creating your own shared experiences together!
- Date: June 14, 2023
- Time: 9 - 3 PM PST
- Location: Virtual experience
- Speakers: More than 12 speakers divided into 3 tracks - Corporate, Education, Public
- Cost: $250 but FREE to the first 200 to register!
What to Expect?
The event is designed to be very hands-on. Each speaker has been asked to gnowbefy a 30-min presentation on their topic, presentations will be followed by 15-min Q&A (blended learning).
- Get unlimited access to digitized conference content and presentations from speakers in the Corporate, Education, and Public fields.
- Learn from experts, trainers, and global leaders who have achieved successful outcomes by transforming their content to be more engaging, effective, and scalable.
- Enjoy a hands-on create-a-thon where participants will gnowbefy content and compete for awards.
- Receive exciting Gnowbe prizes such as 30% off our Pro & Enterprise plans, 70% off MID level 2, and access to our pioneering Mobile Instructional Design (MID) course scholarship (level 1)!
- Network with presenters and attendees from pioneering organizations.
Overview of the different tracks:
- Corporate: Trainers, L&D Facilitators, HR Practitioners, Instructional Designers
This track will include expert practitioners who are creating in corporate learning environments, usually for internal employees and teams. Learn how to digitize everything from onboarding to up-skilling programs for your organizations.
- Education: Educators, Administrators, Teaching Assistants, Instructional Designers
This track is designed for people who design and deliver programs and shared experiences to teachers, students, and academic administrators within academic institutions.
- Public: Trainers, Speakers & Authors
This track is designed for anyone interested in creating shared experiences targeted to the public.
*SHRM is offering SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs) for attending the Create Conference. This program has been approved for 11 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.