Mobile Software Engineer
- Discuss and analyze users needs and develop functional mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms;
- Support the entire application development lifecycle including designing, testing, releasing, and after-release support of the mobile application;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance, and ensure that the application meets the company’s quality standards;
- Work closely with other engineers and sales team to develop and improve the mobile application; and
- Keep up to date with the mobile application technology and make suggestions for new features and/or applications.
Multiple positions are available.
Location of employment
344 Thomas L Berkley Way, Oakland, CA 94612
Telecommuting from anywhere in the U.S. is acceptable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, computer science, or related (foreign equivalency acceptable);
- 24 months of experience as Software Developer or related; and
- 24 months of experience with RxJava.
Send resume to Gnowbe, Inc., Attn: Uros Smolnik, email@example.com