Gnowbe Create Conference 2022
On December 15th, 2022, we held our first Gnowbe conference ever, and it was a huge success! With participants and speakers from around the world, we loved modeling a highly engaging, interactive and blended conference on the Gnowbe platform.
And the exciting news is, even if you missed us live, you can still go through the complete conference for FREE!
Since we used Gnowbe to host the conference, you can still jump in, join any track you want, listen to all the talks, and even share your answers on the group wall and see other's answers- and, if you go through it before Dec 29, 2022, you can still find and redeem special giveaways hidden throughout the program!! So what are you waiting for?!
About Create 2022
Come join, learn, and practice with pioneering content creators who are are reimagining their content to be more engaging, effective and scalable. Learn from experts, trainers and global leaders who are practitioners and have achieved successful outcomes. Find special giveaways in the program!! Valid through December 29.
What to Expect?
- Get unlimited access to digitized conference content and presentations from more than 15 speakers from the Corporate, Education, and Public fields.
- Learn from experts, trainers, and global leaders who have achieved successful outcomes transforming their content to be more engaging, effective and scalable.
- Enjoy free training, get hands-on practice creating your own inspiring content, and earn a digital certificate!
- Receive exciting Gnowbe giveaways worth more than US$ 4000!
- Network with presenters and attendees from pioneering organizations (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Seed Institute, S P Jain School of Global Management, Rajah Tann Asia Academy, Temasek Polytechnic, Accomplish Asia and more!)
Overview of the different tracks:
- Corporate: Trainers, L&D Facilitators, HR Practitioners, Instructional Designers
This track will include expert practitioners who are creating in corporate learning environments usually for internal employees and teams. Learn how to digitize everything from onboarding to up-skilling programs for your organizations.
- Public: Trainers, Speakers & Authors
This track is designed for anyone who is interested in creating shared experiences targeted to the public.
- Education: Educators, Administrators, Teaching Assistants, Instructional Designers
This track is designed for people who design and deliver programs and shared experiences to teachers, students and academic administrators within academic institutions.
You can view and participate in the conference even after it has occurred! View the program and different tracks below FOR FREE!